We have recently transferred our Rock Points rewards program to a different platform due to the birthday rewards not always being issued.
Everyone's existing points have been brought across to the new platform, however we weren't able to re-add birth dates (if you add your birthday to the rewards program, you get 500 bonus Rock Points to spend each year).
The good news is that you can log in and re-enter your birthday, plus re-complete tasks such as liking our Facebook page, following us on Instagram and TikTok etc, and earn these bonus points again.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What are Rock Points?
Rock Points are basically a way for us to give back to you. Start accruing points by signing up to our Rock Points rewards program on our website, you can then use your Rock Points to save money on your crystal purchases.
How does it work?
Firstly, look out for the blue Rock Points icon on our website as shown here:
Clicking on this icon on our website takes you to the Rock Points menu where you can join our rewards program, plus see various ways to accrue points such as:
- Referring a friend (250 Rock Points)
- Creating an account (250 Rock Points)
- Placing an order (earn 1 point for every $1 spent)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (100 Rock Points)
- Celebrating your birthday (500 Rock Points)
- Following us on Instagram (100 Rock Points)
- Liking our Facebook page (100 Rock Points)
- Sharing our Facebook page (100 Rock Points)
- Completing your profile (50 Rock Points)
- Following us on TikTok (100 Rock Points)
- Joining our Facebook group Crystals Rock Chat (250 Rock Points)
- Following us on Pinterest (100 Rock Points)
- Referring your friends (you get 250 points when they place an order)
For example, you can earn 100 Rock Points by clicking on the option Like on Facebook. Clicking on this option from the Rock Points menu is how the 100 points are recorded. As this is all automated, liking our Facebook page without clicking on this option won't record points.
If you’d like 500 Rock Points for your birthday you will need to enter your birth date at least 30 days in advance so that the points can be applied (this is also automated and the system needs 30 days notice).
Redeeming your Rock Points
To redeem your Rock Points, log into your account on our website and:
- Click on the blue Rock Points icon
- Click on Redeem Points
- Choose the amount of Rock Points you would like to use
- Click on Redeem
- You will then receive a discount code that you can use at checkout
- Click on Apply code
- When you are ready to shop, your discount code will have been automatically applied (eg when you clicked on Apply code). If your discount code has not been automatically applied, you can enter it manually.
Thank you so much for your support, enjoy collecting points to put towards more beautiful crystals!