Time is often scarce when it comes to pampering and self-care, a crystal healing bath can be a quick and easy way to give yourself time out.
While it can be fun to make your own bath salts, we have taken care of everything for you including:
- Cleansing the Golden Healer Quartz crystal tumbles
- Infusing the Golden Healer Quartz crystals into the bath salt mixture
- Charging the ingredients and crystals together under the energy of the new moon, which is a time for new beginnings and releasing stale energy
Now all you need to do is run your bath, light a candle and enjoy your 'me' time!
Our bath salts include 1 Golden Healer Quartz crystal tumble and weigh 1kg.
Ingredients in Rose Petal Crystal Bath Salts
- Magnesium chloride flakes (helps relax tired and sore muscles) (solar-dried and harvested from a natural lake in Tibet - have been tested in Australia to ensure they are free of heavy metals)
- Fine pink Himalayan salt (is a good detoxifier) (is excavated and washed by hand, then naturally sun-dried)
- Rose petals (helps you relax, reduce stress and give you a sense of inner peace) (certified organic, food grade, dried petals from Pakistan)
- Golden Healer Quartz crystals (to heal spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically and to balance all of the chakras)
- Fractionated coconut oil (to mix all the ingredients together)
Essential oils have not been added to the Golden Healer Quartz Crystal Bath Salts with Rose Petals to allow you to enjoy the soft scent of the rose petals. You can add essential oils to the salts if you wish.
Other Products in Our Crystal Pampering Collection
- Rose Quartz and Black Obsidian crystal gua sha tools
- Rose Quartz and Black Obsidian crystal facial rollers
- Handmade Golden Healer Quartz Crystal Bath Salts with Lavender
- Handmade Golden Healer Quartz Crystal Balt Salts with Rose Petals
- Essential oil crystal roller bottles
Please note that some oils (eg citrus) make your skin sensitive/prone to burning in sunlight and some oils are unsuitable if you are pregnant.
When we intuitively select your crystals, you are allowing us to send the one we feel is right for you. Your crystal will be unique and individual … it may have tiny cracks, crevices, fractures, rainbows, patterns or varying shades of colour. Crystals are gifts from Mother Earth – please don’t ask to return or exchange your crystal because it is not perfect, we really don’t like hurting the crystal’s feelings ;-)